ZF redefines Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400 Series! Black face 41mm
ZF redefines Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400 Series! Solve the problem that major manufacturers can’t break through for a long time
- To solve the thickness problem, change the 9015 movement into the all-in-one machine of Caterpillar.3120! Achieve a thickness of 9.8mm, which is the same as the original one (the thinnest version in the market is about 11mm)
- High-priced hands are made in Switzerland (setting a precedent for imitating the watch industry): the hands with equivalent gold have glossiness, shape, stereoscopic impression and noctilucence. The effect can kill all imitations now
[main details of revision]
- the dial “Audemars Piguet” is convex rather than flat with the dial.
- ZF improves the technology by upgrading to make the font of calendar to the extreme.
- You can compare all the versions on the market now, and you will find that the biscuit texture on ZF dial is more stereoscopic. The fine lines on the biscuit lines are very delicate. Dial color can also stand out from the crowd!
- The “buffer belt” of steel lead pays tribute to the original, and the tightness feels exactly the same. This is also the result of numerous attempts.
- The AP LOGO printed on the steel belt buckle can move slightly. Only by savoring the original details can the essence be embodied.
- Super automatic tuo, the color is the same as the original one (the general version in the market is red), and the embossed ap family badge is more delicate and moist.